Tuesday, April 24, 2012

My Note Of Thanks

My Note Of Thanks

I am thankful for-

  • My shadow that watches me work, because it means I am in the sunshine.
  • A Lawn that needs mowing, windows that need cleaning, and gutters that needs fixing, because it means I have a home.
  • The mess to clean after a party, because it means I have been surrounded by friends.
  • All the complaining I hear about the government, because it means that we have freedom of speech.
  • My huge heating bill, because it means I am warm.
  • The pile of laundry and ironing, because it means I have clothes to wear.
  • Weariness and aching muscles at the end of the day, because it means I have been capable of working hard.
The alarm that goes off in the early morning hours, because it means that I'm alive!

As we begin the New Year 2069, let us not forget to be thankful for the good things in our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment